GE Replacement Light Bulb Notice:
Important light bulbs used regularly for airport lighting applications will no longer available from GE.
Genesis Lamp is a manufacturer and supplier of quality direct replacements for these bulbs.
Through Genesis Lamp’s engineering dept. and manufacturing capabilities, we are able to offer direct replacements for these light bulbs. (Bulbs and links listed below)
Genesis Lamp Brand – Made In the USA!
Your Source for Airport Lighting
Whether you are a commercial grower or a do-it-yourself horticulturalist, the modularized ZELION HL family LED is ideal for your applications.
OSRAM ZELION HL LED Grow Light Fixtures
New Efficient and dependable LED light fixture for the horticulture industry
- Independent red and blue On/Off switches
- OSLON LEDs L70 life rating of > 100,000 hours
- State-of-the-art optical design for optimum PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation)
- 36″ x 24″ working areas
- Passive cooling and silent
- Energy saving LEDs compared to traditional light sources
- Water resistant
- 3 year limited warranty
Horticulture Lighting — Grow Lights
We are proud to give you the best selection of grow light bulbs at the best prices.
Genesis Lamp provides a full selection of LED horticulture lights and bulbs, including full spectrum LED grow lights, fluorescent grow bulbs, compact fluorescent (CFL) grow lights, high pressure sodium (HPS) grow light bulbs and metal halide (MH) grow light bulbs. We are proud to give you the best selection of grow light bulbs at the best prices, and our friendly Genesis Lamp staff is always available to help you find exactly the grow lights you need.
Fluorescent Grow Lighting
Horticultural Grow Lights and Bulbs
LED Horticulture Lights — LED Grow Lights — LED Grow Light Bulbs
HPS Grow Lights
Metal Halide Grow Lighting
Genesis Lamp LED Replacement Lamps
EiKO LED Direct PL Replacement Lamps – 2-pin directly replaces 13, 18, 26W quad-tube and 4-pin directly replaces 26, 32, 42W quad- and triple-tube PL fluorescent lamps
- Available in two ergonomically crafted models: horizontal (with rotatable base) or vertical orientation
- Plug-and-Play installation for 2-pin magnetic ballast model or 4 pin electronic ballast compatible model
- Choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K color temperatures • Instant-on with no warmup, unlike compact fluorescent
- 5 year limited warranty
- Shatter resistant for reduced risk of injury and breakage
- 4-pin lamps are dimmable when used with dimmable ballasts
- Contains no lead or mercury; RoHS compliant
- 850-900 lumens @ 9W
- Input voltage driven by installed PL electric/magnetic ballast
- Power factor: ≥0.95 • 80+ CRI • 50,000 hour life
- Consumes 1/3 the energy and lasts 5x longer than 26 watt compact fluorescent